Monday, January 18

...Hopeless romantic inside...

I am so scared that I didn't know were I begun...

I had a feeling that I will lose everything...

Everything...

In a single second...

I had lots of chances that life have given me...

But I never used them...

Even though they might change my life for good, but I was afraid...

I do not trust people anymore...

I saw so much crap from few...

And those few were the best things ever happened to my life...

But until then, they became the worst things...

I tried to keep moving on and have my own life...

I wanted to think about something that is valuable and important...

My family...

My studies...

They are the reason that I'm living...

They are the thing that is left to me...

I'm still young to be broken...

I had a chance...to heal my heart...

But my heart prevents me...why?

Why is that?

My mind taught me something...

I should go, and this should end...

Because it is not guaranteed that those feelings from both sides are real...nor not...

I hate this feeling...

Though we had that chance to see what we are feeling...we didn't know if one of us can just pull away...

And fake them out...

Sometimes, ignorance remains...but it can't be a good solution...

Either talk, or you will regret later...

You shouldn't ignore...'cause we both know, that it's not the right thing...

Now...

This have taught me not to regret,

Not to cry,

Not to stop from moving on,

Not to see the sky and wait for givens...

Not to watch others fall and hurt myself...

I'm there for others...

My friends...

.My family...

My life...

are waiting for my big move...

To make them feel that I'm different from all the others...

And prove that I'm the one...

One of a kind...



Feja...

4 comments:

Anu Lal said...

Nice..

Curious Khaleejiyah said...

very deep....

what happened?

Comatose said...

i loved your post .. its very poetic and deep !
i look forword to reading your future posts ..
if its not too much to ask if you would please read my blog and give me comments ..
oxymoronica-5.blogspot.com

Naduuuuh said...

wow its very inside
plz check out my blog
heart-corazon.blogspot.com
thanx